CHATS is looking to hire employees who enjoy the thrill of innovation, working as a team, and ensuring clients can live best at home and in their community.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
CHATS firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the organization. With this success in mind, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating, and rewarding career opportunities.
CHATS also believes in a client- and family-centred approach that is based on compassionate care that empowers older adults and their caregivers to live their best lives at home and in their communities.
Our Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- A variety of positions, work locations, and work schedules to meet your needs
- Work where you live within York Region and South Simcoe
- A strong learning organization with ongoing career training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Extensive health and safety program, as well as workplace wellness programs
- Supportive field supervision, in-office support, and peer-managed committees
- CHATS values diversity – all are welcome to apply!
- Accredited with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada
- Outstanding reputation and stability
CHATS values diversity in the community and amongst our clients, staff, and volunteers.
We offer a full range of in-home and community services that enable seniors to continue living in their own home, including many social and wellness activities, each designed to meet the unique cultural and language needs of our seniors:
- South Asian
Our multicultural staff reflects our diverse communities, speaking over 33 languages and we welcome more.
CHATS is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to apply to one of our many employment opportunities.
CHATS is a partner of Safer Spaces
Safer Spaces provides organizational assessments, professional development workshops, and consultation services to create more inclusive programs and workplaces for 2SLGBTQ+ communities.
For CHATS, the Safer Spaces training reinforced our corporate values.
- We show respect, responsiveness, and responsibility in all we do, to those we work with and for.
- We value and appreciate diversity and inclusivity.
To learn more about Safer Spaces, and to find Safe Spaces near you visit their website.