CHATS is proud to partner with Lifeline to provide the Lifeline service to the communities we serve.
We take comfort in knowing that clients can continue to live confidently and independently in their homes with the reassurance that help is available at the push of a button.
To sign up for Lifeline please call CHATS Lifeline at 1-866-719-1017.
Canada’s # 1 Medical Alert Service¹
Lifeline is the first, largest, and industry leader medical alert service provider in North America with over 40 years of experience.
How does the Lifeline medical alert service work?
You’re always connected to Lifeline’s 24/7 Response Centre with a simple push of your personal help button. In the event you cannot push your button or you are disoriented, our optional AutoAlert feature is designed to automatically call for help if it detects a fall.²
A caring Lifeline Response Associate will quickly access your personal profile and evaluate your situation.
If needed, Lifeline Response Associate will contact a neighbour, a loved one, a caregiver, or emergency services—based on your preference—and will follow up to make sure help has arrived.
Why choose Lifeline?
- Lifeline is recommended by doctors, nurses, and other professional caregivers
- All help calls answered in Canada
- Professional home installation
- All personal help buttons 100% waterproof
- Proven AutoAlert fall detection technology available
- No landline needed (Wireless communicator available)
Solutions for secure and independent living:
- You’re never truly alone at home with HomeSafe
- Press your help button anytime you need help
- Waterproof help buttons can be worn as a pendant or on a wristband
- Optional AutoAlert (fall detection) feature²
- With GoSafe, wherever you go, we’re with you
- Perfect for more active adults
- Superior automatic fall detection technology²
- Up to six location technologies including GPS³
An easier way to manage multiple medications with 24/7 monitoring.
- Take your medication on schedule with daily reminders and instructions
- 24/7 monitoring through our Canadian response centres
- Remain independent at home
- Getting Philips Lifeline
- Claim based on the number of subscribers.
- AutoAlert does not detect 100% of falls. If able, you should always push your button for help.
- GoSafe coverage inside and outside the home is provided where third-party cellular network coverage is available. Recharging of the GoSafe pendant is done by the subscriber as needed when connected to the charger.
For more information, contact us today.